Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back at it!


Wow, it has been a very long time since Ive posted here. I have almost completely quit doing mail art and art swaps over the past several months.
Life has been very busy. I have started making time to do a few paper crafts here and there again. but not nearly in the volume I used to, and now more of what I create is for myself.
I'm happy to be creating again!
My artistic endeavors these days seem to be mostly scrapbooking, though I have an altered book in the works, and am planning an art/photo canvas, (think scrapbooking on the wall).
The photo Ive included here is of my very first altered CD. I just completed it this week. It is called 'Love Many Things' and features the quote by Van Gogh, "The Way to Know Life is to Love Many Things". The stamps I used are by Stampin' Up!

No comments: