Wednesday, February 21, 2007

'Swap-a-holic'


Hi, My name is Rebecca and Im a 'Swap-a-holic'.
I know, it sounds absurd, but it's true. I'm addicted to art swaps. Whether it be swapping Art Decos, ATC's or other types of art. I LOVE to swap.
Do I like to create art? Yes
Do I mind trading it away? No
Do I like owning other peoples art? Forsure
But do you want to know the real reason I'm a 'Swapaholic'?
I'm addicted to swapping because I like getting fun mail. Thats right.... no more going to the mailbox day after day to find nothing but bills and advertisments. Now when I go to the mailbox who knows what treasures I may find! Now thats a GREAT reason to check the mail everyday!
Today was a FANTASTIC mail day for me!! I recieved a set of 11 Valentine ATC's from a swap that I had participated in. As well, I recieved ATC's from a couple of artists for some swaps that I am hosting.
And I recieved envelopes full of Decos. Lots and lots of Decos! Whats a Deco you wonder? Well, I will save that explanation for another day. Perhapse tomorow. Afterall, I need to find time to work in them first, so that I have something to post along with the explanation. ;0)
Photo: 'Gorilla' ATC from the 'Natural Africa' Series. By: Rebecca vdW (me).

No comments: