Friday, February 23, 2007

Today is a GREAT day!



Today Is a FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, GREAT day!

This morning my preschool age daughter woke up and went downstairs all by herself to practice her letters. Im so proud of her!

Then when I logged in to check my Yahoo groups I had a wonderful surprise. My art work had been chosen and was being displayed on the homepages of not one, but TWO of the deco groups that I belong to!! (I know, I know, I still havn't explained what a deco is.... I will try to post about that this weekend). But really, what an honor to have my art work chosen to be displayed! The scan above is a deco entry that I created for a 'Cowboy' themed art deco. This is the entry of mine that was being displayed at one of the yahoo deco groups I belong to.

And to make today even better, tonight Im hosting a 'Stampin' Up!' party at my home! More fun to be had!

WOW!! What a fantastic day! A day like this only comes along once in a while. So I had better make the most of it. I absolutly MUST take advantage of my 'good luck' and find some time to create something today.

Well, off to clean my house and bake cookies (with my daughter) for the party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca...this deco page is wonderful and it sounds like you had an awesome day yesterday. Hope the weekend is treating you just as good :o)

Ethel Amutan said...

Congraulations on your recognitions, Rebecca! How awesome! You must be on Cloud 9 for all of the wonderful blessings you've been given!